TOCHU strives to properly treat and protect personal information in accordance with this policy.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information means information that personally identifies you including your name, address, and email address.
Gathering of personal information
TOCHU will collect personal information in a legal and proper method.
- When inquiring by the inquiry form.
- When applying by the job offer form.
"Use of personal information"
On this site, personal information shall be used for the following purposes, and when using personal information for other purposes, consent shall be obtained individually from the customer.
- To understand your opinions about this site
- To answer any questions or complaints about this site
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
In case that a registered customer wants to disclose, correct and delete, please access the inquiry page on this site.
The request shall be properly treated in accordance with the prescribed procedure
Provision of personal information
This site will not disclose or provide information to third parties without the prior approval of customers, unless it becomes a legal request, etc. In addition, when providing customers' personal information to subcontractors, we will obligate subcontractors to protect personal information through confidentiality agreements, etc., and manage it so that subcontractors handle personal information appropriately.
This site shall be controlled by the authorized responsible person under safe inaccessible conditions. TOCHU does not disclose personal information to any third party, except the following cases;
- When the Site determines that the customer will cause a disadvantage to a third party and discloses it to the third party or the police, etc.
- When a court, public prosecutor's office, police, bar association, consumer center, or other authority requests disclosure of your personal information
- When it is necessary to protect the rights and property of this site
Also when it is necessary to disclose statistics information of registered customer(s) in this site to third party for an explanation of our services or legally proper purpose. In this case, statistics information to be disclosed shall not include any information which can identify specific person.
Management Responsibility of Personal Information, Inquiries
The management responsibility of personal information on this site is TOCHU CORPORATION. Please contact the following for any question about handling and treatment of personal information in this site.
- Nakashinden Noma Mihama-Cho Chita-Gun Aichi-Prefecture Post Code 470-3235
Department of General Affairs and Human Resources TAKAYUKI YOSHIOKA